Ugh. I am fed up with having all this medical tape zipping up my armpit, but I can’t remove it until tomorrow. The tape pulls my skin so badly that I have a very small range of comfortable movement with my left arm. I know it could be so much worse, but that knowledge doesn’t make finding a comfortable sleeping position any easier!
I let The Hub go out and pick up lunch today, which was a mistake. He brought home two bags of chips rather than one. We have discussed over and over and over again that the family (and I) will eat whatever amount of chips he brings home, and he has repeatedly agreed to only bring home one bag at a time, but if I let him go out to grab a lunch without me, he always brings home two. At least this time he didn’t bring home cupcakes as well…only a chocolate bar.
Overeating salty junk at lunch lead to overeating for the rest of the day. By evening, I was feeling depressed and bloated and lacked the energy to even get up and try to cook over the pain of the tape pulling on my sore skin. So the Hub went out and got pizza, which I ate too much of, and beer. I can’t imagine that I’m going to feel anything other than bloated and miserable come morning.
- Whole wheat everything bagel with peanut butter
- Coffee with stevia
- Tempeh Avocado wrap from Dean’s Natural Market with sriracha
- BBQ Kettle Chips
- Pico de Gallo corn chips
- Orange vanilla seltzer
- Cold brewed New Orleans style coffee with unsweetened soy milk and vanilla stevia
- Piece of 70% dark chocolate with chili.
- Hummus and carrots, broccoli, and cucumbers
- More hummus on wasa crackers
- 2 clementines
- Banana with Justin’s chocolate hazelnut spread and granola
- 4 slices of whole wheat cheeseless pizza with onions, broccoli, peppers, and pineapple
- Breckenridge Brewery Summer Bright Ale
- More chocolate