Another rough day, but perhaps slightly better. I was able to put my contact lenses in, which I haven’t done since Monday, and my cough is slightly less intense.
I had another followup today with the doctor. I had been anxious that the bronchitis (which he confirmed) was slowing my wound healing, but it hadn’t. The doctor was able to remove the wick for good, and I am cleared to shower once a scab forms, which will probably be tomorrow, and return to training once the coughing stops.
Maybe tomorrow I’ll even step on the scape to see what sort of hole I have to climb back out of once I do return to training. A week of doing little other than sitting on the couch and eating has surely taken a toll!
- Smoothie: banana, frozen mangoes, Vega One Vanilla Chai (1/2 scoop), mixed greens, unsweetened soy milk, and water
- Banana Nut GoodGreens Bar
- Coffee with stevia
- Hot thyme lavender tea with honey
- Tempeh with BBQ sauce
- Red and green peppers, tomatoes, red onion, garlic, and baby spinach cooked in coconut oil and Sicilian lemon white balsamic and tossed with black beans and rice
- Wasa crackers with red pepper hummus and clementine
- Clementine, date, almonds, and cashews
- Tempeh avocado wrap from Dean’s Natural Market
- Kettle chips (Thing 2 was begging for them, and since he’s hardly been eating this week, I let The Hub bring some home)
- Saranac Blueberry Blonde Ale
- Piece of dark chocolate with sea salt and almonds