Today was hectic. We are traveling out-of-town for the holiday, so today was the last day to get everything prepped for the house sitter and packed for the trip. Not much time to exercise. Not much time for cooking.
The next few days are not likely to be Eat to Live ideal, but that’s okay. I like to eat, and I don’t like to restrict what I eat too much when I travel. I’m also limey to take the next few days to rest my body, so there won’t be any big runs or intense dojo sessions to balance out the travel eating. We’ll just have to deal with that one Monday.
10 minutes of yoga to stretch my poor, tired body
- Oatmeal with apples, dates, cranberries, soy milk, walnuts, and a wee bit of maple syrup
- Coffee, deep, black and hot, just like my soul
- Quinoa lentil loaf with Salsa Lizano, baked sweet potato spears, and broccoli
- Coconut seltzer
- Coffee with cinnamon, cocoa, and soy milk
- 1/2 Vegan chocolate chip cookie
- Banana with peanut butter
- Cheeseless veggie pizza on whole wheat crust with Daiya shreds, Fauxmesan, and sriracha