So last night I really just did not get enough sleep. I went through today like a caffeinated zombie, and then gave in to the temptation of a kitchen well stocked with Ninjabread cookies.
They were good, though. Very, very tasty. Thing 2 and I made them this afternoon to bring to the dojo for this evening’s graduation class. I got halfway through before realizing that I was out of ground cloves, so I ground some up fresh. Adding fresh ground spices makes a huge difference. I don’t think I’ll ever buy pre-ground cloves again.
1 hour MMA class/graduation
- Smoothie: banana, frozen blueberries, red leaf lettuce, romaine, kale, flax and chia seed, unsweetened soy milk, and water
- 1 slice cinnamon raisin toast with peanut butter
- 1/2 grapefruit
- Green peppermint ginger tea
- Handful of almonds
- Leftover stew with some cremini mushrooms on top
- Wasa crackers and hummus
- Gingerbread cookie
- 2 slices whole wheat veggie pizza with Daiya cheese
- Breckenridge brewery vanilla porter
- Cookies. Too many of them.