The weather today was not good for a run. Cold and raining. Yuck. Thing 1 and I found a total body workout on Pinterest and decided to give that a try. The whole thing took us only about 15 minutes, which was pretty short for a total body anything.
At least there were some planks. Planks are good.
15 minutes heavy calisthenics followed by 15 minutes yoga
- Scrambled eggs with Daiya cheddar on multi grain flat. I had some real eggs leftover from making my Mema’s sugar cookies, and we decided to eat them rather than let them go completely to waste.
- Asparagus, chanterelle mushrooms, and garlic sautéed in olive oil
- Matcha green tea
- Salad: red leaf lettuce, romaine, kale, green cabbage, red cabbage, carrots, grape tomatoes, cucumbers, radish, Tofu lin, and pistachios, dressed with blackberry ginger balsamic, sriracha, and miso
- Moka pot “espresso,” 2 chocolate cookies, and some dark chocolate
- Gingerbread spice herbal tea
- Crockpot seitan with mushroom gravy
- Roasted fingerling potatoes
- Pan seared Brussels sprouts with Fauxmesan
- Breckenridge Brewery Vanilla Porter
- Dark chocolate peppermint bark