Snow Day! It’s impossible to tell how much snow fell last night, what with the intense wind blowing it all over the place. My best guess is about 8″, which is certainly enough to be fun for the Things.
I spent most of the day inside the toasty house, catching up on some work-work, housework and reading. Truly a rest day if ever there was one.
17 push ups after breakfast. Harder than they should have been, probably because those muscles are tired.
- Vegan “Egg, Bacon, and Cheese” sandwich on whole wheat sandwich round
- 1/2 ruby red grapefruit
- Jumper Cable: coffee, hot chocolate powder, a pinch of cayenne, and almond milk
- Matcha green tea
- Leftover black-eyed peas, vegan sausage, and kale on quinoa
- Handful of lemon garlic green olives
- Coconut seltzer
- Dark chocolate peppermint bark (the very last. Farewell, my friend)
- Earl grey tea with vanilla stevia and almond milk
- Crispy corn tacos filled with chili spiced seitan, tomatoes, avocado, and mixed lettuces
- Cole slaw dressing with a chipotle vegan mayo
- Goose Island Nut Brown Ale
- Piece of dark chocolate with dried raspberries