I finally got a run in today, now that it is finally not too horribly cold. It was just below freezing, and it took a lot out of me since I’m not used to running in the cold, but it was doable. I had intended to also take a class at the dojo, but by the time evening rolled around I just wasn’t up to it. I still have another 4.5 miles to go to meet my goal of 9 miles for the week, and the weather the next two days doesn’t look great. I hope I can find an hour of relatively dry weather tomorrow to do it, or else I’ll be running in the cold rain.
- 23 push ups
- Run 4.5 miles. It was cold.
- Smoothie: banana, pineapple, frozen cherries and blueberries, red leaf lettuce, romaine, kale, flax and chia seed, Warrior Blend Raw Protein, and water
- 1/2 grapefruit
- Cinnamon raisin sprouted grain Ezekiel muffin with almond butter and blueberry preserves
- Coffee with pumpkin pie spice, vanilla stevia, and unsweetened soy milk
- Gingerbread spice tea
- Salad: red leaf lettuce, romaine, kale, red onion, cherry tomatoes, shiitake mushrooms, and tempeh bacon dressed in sriracha, blackberry ginger balsamic, and miso
- Wasa cracker with hummus
- Coconut seltzer
- Coffee with vanilla stevia and soy milk
- Piece of dark chocolate
- Post-run: hot chocolate made with soy milk
- Bowl of cereal with 1/2 banana and soy milk
- Green olives
- Dark chocolate
- Probably some more stuff. I was a snacking fiend, and I stopped keeping track. Running in the cold messes up my appetite.