I’m feeling out of sorts today. Swollen, achy, tired, crabby, sniffly…looks like I am fighting off a cold for sure. Ugh. Hope I win this one.
28 push ups in the morning. 2.5 mile run in the afternoon. I would have gone further, but my legs felt leaden and my knees were achy, so I didn’t push it. 2 miles was enough to get me to the 9 mile total for the week, so it’s all good.
- Oatmeal with unsweetened soy milk, strawberries, blueberries, flax seed, walnuts, and a little maple syrup. For some reason, I couldn’t even come close to finishing it. But I made up for it and then some come dinner.
- Coffee with vanilla stevia and unsweetened soy milk
- Sliced of toasted yoga bread with peanut butter and blueberry preserves
- Hot tea
- Red cabbage cooked with tempeh, shiitake, chickpeas, chili paste, and blackberry ginger balsamic
- Pan fried radishes and broccoli with chipotle mayo
- Coffee with vanilla stevia and soy milk
- Dark chocolate, mini marshmallows, walnuts, and cranberries
- Carrots and mini pita with hummus
- White tea
- Tempeh avocado wrap from Dean’s Natural Market
- Pico de Gallo chips
- Coconut seltzer
- Piece of vegan almond vanilla cake
- Soy milk with a little kahlua