Thing 1 spent the day away on a class trip, and The Hub was away on a business trip, so today was just myself and Thing 2. I treated him to lunch at one of his favorite fast casual restaurants, All Mixed Up, where he ordered an enormous black bean burrito and proceed to devour the whole thing. We then spent part of the afternoon assembling a table-top foosball table he had gotten for Christmas and spent the other part of the afternoon playing foosball.
It was a good day.
However, assembling that foosball table, which involved a lot of kneeling and leaning over while attaching the individual players in place, did a number on my back. I even took an Advil, which, if you know me well you know I only do when things are dire. I doubt this bodes well for any sort of run tomorrow.
45 minutes of MMA in the morning. 29 push ups in the evening.
- Smoothie: banana, frozen blueberries, red leaf lettuce, romaine, kale, flax and chia seed, Warrior Blend Raw Protein, and water
- Cinnamon raisin Ezekiel muffin with peanut butter and blueberry preserves
- 1/2 grapefruit
- Coffee with vanilla stevia and unsweetened soy milk
- Pre class: Hot ginger peppermint tea
- Post-class: Blueberry vanilla KIND bar
- Salad @ All Mixed Up: Romaine, tofu, avocado, cucumber, red pepper, Portobello mushrooms, sliced apples and Thai peanut dressing
- Sweet potato chips
- Iced Tea
- Soy milk cappuccino
- Piece of dark chocolate
- Whole wheat flats with pizza sauce, veggie pepperoni, and Daiya shreds
- Salad: red leaf lettuce, romaine, kale, red cabbage, cherry tomatoes, radishes and sesame ginger dressing
- Breckenridge Brewery Vanilla Porter
- Wasa crackers with hummus, mustard, and Daiya