Apologies for going MIA for two days. The weekend was busy and awesome, and I decided to just enjoy it rather than worrying about writing it all down. We had guests over Saturday night and a party Sunday for the Super Bowl (and my birthday). I ate a crazy amount of Things That Are Bad For Me, including but not limited to potato chips, tortilla chips, beer, wine, cake, cookies, and cake. A lot of cake. The cake we got for Sunday from Papa Ganache was very tasty and also very large.
I will be eating cake all week, and then I’ll need to fast.
We had a snow day today, so my fitness was shoveling the front walks. about half way through I developed a stabbing pain in my left shoulder and neck, so I fear I may have pinched a nerve or something. Hopefully this will resolve itself quickly, and I’ll be able to handle my normal workouts for the rest of the week.
1 1/4 hours shoveling wet, heavy snow.
- Whole wheat everything bagel with Daiya cream cheese and peanut butter
- New Orleans style coffee with soy milk
- Green tea with cherry
- Nachos with black beans, Daiya cheese, salsa, and guacamole
- Peach-pear seltzer
- Coffee with vanilla stevia and soy milk
- Slice of leftover vegan birthday cake
- Handful of potato chips
- Blood orange
- Chocolate biscotti
- Homemade pizza on whole wheat crust with Daiya shreds and vegan pepperoni
- Mixed greens and cucumbers with sesame ginger dressing
- Banana bread beer
- Dark chocolate covered raisins.