Day 2 of the 3-Day Reboot, and boy am I stuffed. The portions today were ridiculously huge, especially dinner. There weren’t supposed to be any leftovers, as I made exactly 4 portions for four people, but upon plating the portions were so huge that we carved out a fifth and boxed it up for a lunch later this week. And then I’ve eaten so much fruit. Sooooo much fruit. Dessert alone was 2 bananas per serving!
Looking ahead to tomorrow, it seems that I’ll have the opposite problem, though perhaps it will be more filling that it appears. The breakfast appears to be only a 230 calorie smoothie, which concerns me, so I may modify it a bit to make sure everyone is satisfied until lunch time.
We’ll see, but at the moment I’m inclined to say that my one concern with this 3-Day program is that it is not well-balanced between the days. Day 2 has been a feast. Day 3 is more of a famine. I don’t really want to put myself through an alternating feast/famine cycle with the famine starting on a Monday…those can be taxing enough, you know? But we’ll see.
February Ab Challenge Day 9: 30 sit ups, 9 push ups, and 35 seconds plank
- Daily Detox drink
- Quinoa with raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, soy yogurt, flax seed, cinnamon, and a drizzle of maple syrup
- Salad: mixed greens, lentils, red onion, sliced pear, and Braggberry salad dressing
- Orange vanilla seltzer
- Kale chips
- White tea
- Mushroom and spinach barley risotto
- Roasted cauliflower with Old Bay seasoning and oregano white balsamic
- Lime seltzer
- Cinnamon banana ice cream (made by blending frozen banana, almond milk, vanilla extract, and cinnamon)