Today was nearly a rest day, save for the February Ab Challenge work. It was nice to take a slow, lazy day for a change. I was also able to avoid having any naughty treats. Though there were chocolate pancakes served for breakfast, they were whole grain, low-fat, and applesauce sweetened, so they scratched the chocolate itch without being as heavy as, say, a brownie or a box of Raisinets.
In other news, I heard a rumor that the weather here is supposed to start warming up dramatically by the middle of this week. This gives me a little hope that I might soon be able to go for a run!
February Ab Challenge Day 16: 50 site ups, 15 push ups, and 40 seconds plank
- Daily Detox Drink
- Cocoa pancakes with strawberries, soy yogurt, walnut pieces, and maple syrup
- Kale, broccoli, grape tomatoes, and vegan sausage with smoked chiptole mustard in whole wheat wrap
- Broiled grapefruit half with banana slices
- Popcorn drizzled with garlic olive oil, Komplete seasoning, and fauxmesan
- Iced coffee with vanilla stevia and almond milk
- Chili with beans, tofu, and veggie beef crumbles
- 1/2 slice whole grain bread
- 1 glass homemade gewürztraminer
- Roasted pear with soy yogurt and walnut pieces