I spent four hours in my car today, driving back and forth across the width of my state for work. In between, I had little time for exercise, though I managed to pace my way through 10,000 steps while working and also squeezed in the Ab Challenge work for the day.
My work day forced my eating to be off schedule too, as I had to sit down to dinner about 4 hours earlier than I do on nights when I hit the mats. I came home from work a good 6 hours after that early dinner quite peckish and allowed myself another small meal of leftovers. I didn’t really need those calories, but it’s better than what I really wanted: large plate of leftovers and a beer.
February Ab Challenge Day 19: 60 sit ups/ 15 push ups/ 50s plank
- Daily Detox Drink
- Smoothie: banana, frozen blueberries, red leaf lettuce, romaine, flax and chia seeds, almond milk, and water
- Cinnamon raisin mochi with maple syrup
- Almond rose black tea
- Leftover chickpea and greens stew
- Broiled 1/2 grapefruit with strawberry
- Iced coffee with vanilla stevia and almond milk
- Hummus with carrots, cucumbers, and celery
- Chickpea nuggets on mixed green salad with avocado, strawberry, and a dressing made from miso, sriracha, and blackberry ginger balsamic
- Peppermint Tea
- Plate of leftovers: soba noodles in peanut sauce, teriyaki tofu, and a handful of cashews