I’m getting really bored with this whole Polar Vortex phenomenon. Enough with the cold, already. It’s nearly March, and I should be out there running happily three days a week, not running stairs inside because I’m too wussy to run in the freezing wind. Tomorrow and Friday are also not looking great for a run either (Thursday I have to save my energy for testing at the dojo in the evening, and Friday’s high is 21).
Things look a little better for the weekend, and I hope to get a decent run in Saturday or Sunday with the positively balmy high 30’s temperatures forecast before the next snow storm rolls Monday through dumping…hmm, let me look…3-6 inches of snow?!?!?! Are you serious???
I shoulda bought a treadmill.
- February Ab Challenge Day 26: 80 sit ups/ 23 push ups/ 1m 30s plank
- 125 flights of stairs
- Daily Detox Drink. Not really sure if I’m getting anything out of these besides a big dose of vitamin c, so I may stop taking them.
- Oatmeal with applesauce, blueberries, banana, flax seed, and cinnamon
- Leftover Cuban black bean soup
- Homemade baked corn chips
- Salad; red leaf lettuce, romaine, kale, clementine, cranberries, walnuts, and Braggberry dressing
- Green tea latte (matcha, almond milk, and vanilla stevia)
- Small bowl of leftover pasta
- Homemade vegan meatball burger on whole wheat flat with smokey chipotle mustard, vegan nacho cheese sauce, sliced tomato, and lettuce
- Wasa crackers and hummus
- 4 Thin Mints. I didn’t want them, didn’t ask for them, but the things got them out and put them in front of me. My willpower isn’t on its own, and I have no hope when the treat is sitting RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME.