I managed to get a run in today ahead of the impending snow storm. It was about 40 degrees out, and it started drizzling just before the 2 mile mark, so it was not what you would call a comfortable run. Nevertheless, I was happy to have managed to get one in before my trails are snow covered again.
When I got back, I was hit with the worst case of the munchies that I’ve had in a long time. I just had to eat. I suspect it was from a combination of working out in the cold and the approaching storm. I may also be fighting something off, since after binging on cookies and popcorn, I took a nap. I never take naps unless I’m sick, but there I was, napping it off.
I slept for about an hour, until a knock at the door woke me. A friend had stopped by to drop off falafel sandwiches he had brought back form a little shop in Brooklyn (I think), which was not only a special treat, but also spared me from having to try to cook a dinner while half-asleep. If he’s reading this…Thank you, Vic! They were just what we needed!
- March Full Body Challenge Day 2: 20 push ups/15 sit ups/30 squats
- 3.31 mile run
- Daily Detox Drink
- Whole wheat pancakes with strawberries, soy yogurt, maple syrup, and walnuts
- Tofu taco, veggie fried rice, and iced tea at MOGO Korean Fusion Tacos
- Coffee with pumpkin pie spice, vanilla stevia, and almond milk
- Girl Scout Cookies
- Post run: Blood orange and water with NUUN Active Hydration tablet
- Cookies, and then some more cookies
- Wasa cracker with tofu spread
- Falafel pita sandwich
- Anchor California Lager