The weather today was so perfect for a run that I was tempted to do tomorrow’s run today, but I ultimately decided to stick with the training schedule even though tomorrow is going to be much colder. With my ankle and right foot aching, I don’t want to push myself and do too much too soon.
I bet I’ll be regretting that line of thought when I’m bundled up running in the cold tomorrow morning!
- Morning: 45 minute MMA class, including some quality time on the battle ropes
- March Full Body Challenge Day 22: 20 push ups/15 sit ups/35 squats
- Daily detox drink
- Whole wheat everything bagel with sundered tomato tofu spread
- Fresh squeezed juice from oranges and blood oranges
- Tempeh avocado wrap
- Pico de gallo chips
- Ginger kombucha
- Coffee with vanilla stevia and Wildwood soy creamer
- Vegan chocolate chip cookie
- 1/2 brownie of unknown origin at drama club intermission bake sale
- Mixed greens with grape tomato, cucumber, red pepper, baked tofu, walnuts, and sesame ginger dressing
- Soy milk with a little Godiva liquor
- Girls Scout cookies