I wish I could stuff my face with sushi and wake up the next day feeling fine, but that’s just not my lot in life. Instead, I woke this morning with sausage fingers and swollen everything. Even my face was puffy. Thanks for nothing, soy sauce.
Today’s food was only marginally better. We’re running on an empty fridge, which means eating a bit less than ideal. I did try to get in a serving of greens and at least one piece of fruit.
- 45 minute MMA class
- Whole wheat everything bagel with sun dried tomato herbed tofu spread
- Cold brew New Orleans style coffee with soy milk
- Tempeh avocado wrap
- Whole grain chips and salsa
- 2 girl scout cookies
- Palm full of almonds
- White tea
- Homemade whole wheat pizza with vegan sausages
- Mixed greens with tangerine balsamic
- Boddington’s Pale Ale
- Box of Junior Mints