I’m really struggling with all the candy in the house. This is not how I planned to recover from my week of indulgences while traveling. I work at home, the house is full of candy, and I have so little will power. Ugh. I don’t even like jelly beans that much, but I fans myself snacking on them anyway.
The constant temptations to eat off plan (and my inability to resist them) are starting to impact my ability to hit my goals, and it saddens me. I know that in order to hit my time goals I need to drop a little weight, and instead I’m adding it on. Just a little, but if every pound lost means 2 seconds off my mile, then every pound gain would mean running that much slower.
Here’s hoping tomorrow I can turn this around and start heading back in the right direction.
- 1 mile stroll in the park
- 1 hour BJJ followed by 45 minutes MMA
- Whole wheat waffle with blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, banana, walnuts, soy yogurt, and maple syrup
- Coffee with vanilla stevia and soy creamer
- Salad: mixed greens, baked tofu, Portobello mushroom, red onion, grape tomatoes, and avocado dressed in miso, sriracha, and blackberry ginger balsamic
- Coffee, black
- More candy
- Wasa crackers with hummus and green olives
- Pre-classes: Small piece of corn bread
- Bowl of black bean chili
- Corn bread