My training runs have started to hit those distances that impact my appetite. Ten miles makes me hungry all day, and it saps my willpower. So if there’s an open bag of potato chips in the house, it isn’t going to survive for long.
On the other hand, at least I ran far enough to have burnt the calories in that bag.
- Training run: 10 miles at an average pace of 9m38s
- Pre-run: Yoga bread with peanut butter and 1/2 banana; coffee with sugar and almond milk
- Post-run: Whole wheat pancakes, strawberries, cranberries, walnuts, maple syrup, and soy whipped cream; coffee with vanilla stevia and almond milk
- Tempeh avocado wrap
- Sea salt and vinegar potato chips
- Coconut pomegranate Kevita probiotic drink
- Cold brewed New Orleans style coffee with almond milk and vanilla stevia
- Another handful of potato chips
- Vega One Vanilla Chai blended with frozen blueberries and water
- Whole wheat pasta with pesto, cherry tomatoes, and vegan sausages
- Red leaf lettuce, romaine, and kale with Sicilian lemon white balsamic
- Red wine
- Strawberries with dark chocolate balsamic and a little soy whip
- Piece of dark chocolate