I developed a cough today, as well as the feeling that my lungs are irritated. I’m not certain if it’s the start of bronchitis (please God, no) or just my body struggling with the overwhelming volume of pollen in the air this week. Because of this cough and a huge desire to sleep, I decided to skip training again today and focus on rest and recovery.
- 2 hour stroll in the woods
- Smoothie: bananas, frozen blueberries, frozen mango, red leaf lettuce, romaine, kale, Vega One Vanilla Chai, water
- Cinnamon raisin Ezekiel muffin with peanut butter
- Coffee with vanilla stevia and almond milk
- Chickpeas, shiitake mushrooms, and tempeh bacon cooked with hot chili paste
- Salad: red leaf lettuce, romaine, kale, avocado, walnuts, and strawberries dressed with blackberry ginger balsamic
- Cold brewed New Orleans style coffee with almond milk
- Breadsticks and was a crackers with tofu spread and hummus
- Immunity Juice from Dean’s Natural Market
- Our first shipment from NatureBox arrived. I tried the Praline Pumpkin Seeds and dried Fuji Apples.
- Seitan stew
- Whole grain roll
- More Praline Pumpkin Seeds