I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!
I gave myself a few days off from blogging, mainly because my weekend was crammed so full of fun and work that I didn’t have a spare moment to sit down and write. Highlights included:
- Seeing Godzilla at our new local IMAX theater.
- Going to a friend’s BBQ, at which I ate an enormous portion of gluten-free chocolate mint brownie
- Running my 11 mile long run
- Working in the garden for hours and hours and hours
- Getting the grill up and running in anticipation of a summer of delicious grilled veggies
- Two evenings around the family fire pit
Tomorrow I’ll return to my regular schedule.