What an exhausting day!
Class this morning started things off by kicking my butt. We did some work in trios that involved sprinting the length of the mats between partners every 30 seconds. I decided that I wanted to be the fastest in my group, which meant going all out for every sprint. That’s easy at the start, but really hard after the first few minutes. I was sucking wind by the end of class!
The afternoon was filled with Thing 2’s laser tag birthday party. I am pleased to share that three of the top four scorers in the group were the three girls. Those ladies were fierce.
We ended the day around the fire pit again, enjoying our back yard as much as possible before the heat of summer bring those stupid mosquitos down on us, driving us inside.
- Intense 45 minute MMA class, which included cardio so vigorous that I was in the red for a while.
- Whole wheat everything bagel with peanut butter and tofutti cream cheese
- Coffee with vanilla stevia and almond milk
- Tempeh avocado wrap
- Sweet potato tortilla chips
- Moroccan mint tea
- Cold brew New Orleans style coffee with vanilla stevia and almond milk
- Vegan whole wheat green tea cupcake with strawberry vegan buttercream
- BBQ tofu burger on half a wrap with lettuce, tomato, mustard, and pickles
- Pasta salad
- Another cupcake
- Longtrail Ale