I need to be saved from these cookies. Good thing we finished them off today while watching the world cup. Though to be honest, it’s not likely to get any better this weekend. Saturday is Thing 1’s birthday, for which there will be cake. Sunday we are going to party while watching Team USA take on Portugal, and there is probably going to be some locally made high-end donuts involved.
Monday, therefore, will be a day of reckoning.
- 1.2 mile fast run
- Strawberries and bananas with plain soy yogurt and granola
- Coffee with vanilla stevia and almond milk
- Small blueberry muffin with peanut butter and a little jelly. Basically, a ridiculous PB&J
- Tempeh seared with Korean BBQ sauce and served on a whole wheat English muffin with mixed greens
- Cole slaw
- More stupid homemade cookies
- Cold brew New Orleans style coffee with almond milk from Rook, recently named by Maxim as one of the best iced coffees in the country.
- Maybe more cookies. I don’t want to admit to them, but there it is.
- Red lentil, spinach, and coconut milk soup
- Whole wheat mini pitas
- Pint of ale