Thing 1’s birthday was a blast, though it did involve a lot of questionable food choices. I haven’t eaten french fries since spring break so I guess one serving isn’t the end of the world. The birthday cake…well…that was a HUGE slice, and there’s leftovers which will be eaten tomorrow, too, I fear.
Thankfully the day started with an hour and a half of intense exercise, so the hit wasn’t as bad as it could have been. I’ll still be all bloated tomorrow, but that’s temporary. And running with all that extra water weight will serve to remind me why I don’t usually indulge in salty fried foods.
- 45 minutes MMA and 45 minutes no-gi BJJ
- Whole wheat everything bagel with peanut butter
- Coffee with vanilla stevia and almond milk
Lunch @ Jack’s Good To Go:
- Falafel burger with mushrooms
- Small side of fries
- Cold brew New Orleans style coffee with almond milk
- Red grapes
- Gardien burger patties with Daiya cheese on whole wheat bun with lettuce, tomato, pickles, and mustard
- Cole slaw, potato salad, and pickled mixed beans
- 1 ear corn on the cob with olive oil and seasonings
- Summer fruit wine
- Birthday cake (homemade vegan chocolate cake with vegan vanilla buttercream and fresh strawberries)