For the last week or so, I haven’t been at 100%. I’ve had headaches. I break into a sweat easily, be it from a few sips of hot coffee or a short bike ride. I’ve been getting the shivers whenever the AC kicks on.
I’m starting to think that just maybe, I’m a little sick. My diet of late probably hasn’t helped. Just look at that photo collage above! It should be mostly green, but it’s mostly brown. Convenience foods have become far more prominent than they should be, and the leafy greens have become a side dish. I’m going to work this week to shift those ratios back to where they should be.
- Bike ride to the bagel store
- 45 minutes MMA and 45 minutes no-gi BJJ
- Whole wheat everything bagel with peanut butter
- Coffee with vanilla stevia and almond milk
- Small whole wheat tortilla stuffed with tofu crumbles and Daiya cheddar
- Raw snow peas
- Red grapes
- Cold brew New Orleans style coffee with almond milk
- Arugula pesto white bean hummus with rice crackers
- Oven roasted potatoes with olive oil
- Red Russian kale cooked with red onion, garlic, and crushed tomatoes
- BBQ Tofu
- River Horse Summer Blonde
- Dark chocolate covered raisins