Today’s eating looks slightly better than it has been for the past week, with a bit more green showing up to the party thanks to another trip to the farmer’s market. Things could be better, though, and they will be as we go through the week. My fridge is stuffed with lovely greens now, and it’s going to be a challenge to eat them all in time for next week’s trip to the market.
- 5 mile run
- Pre-run: banana, handful of blueberries, 1/2 container of coconut milk yogurt, and a sprinkle of granola; coffee with vanilla stevia and almond milk
- Post-run: Whole wheat everything bagel with peanut butter; coffee with vanilla stevia and almond milk
- Ginger kombucha
- Whole grain baguette with hummus, pickled red peppers, sliced tomato, and arugula
- Raw snow peas
- Watermelon slices
- Cold brew New Orleans style coffee with almond milk
- Vegan chocolate chip cookie
- Rice crackers
- Seitan grilled with miso glaze served in a whole grain flat with spicy pickles, tomato, lettuce, and mustard
- Homemade tabbouleh served on a bed of red leaf and romaine lettuce dressed with Sicilian lemon white balsamic
- Riverhorse Summer Blonde
- 4 Thin mints to celebrate Costa Rica’s glorious victory over Greece. Pura Vida!
- Handful of candy Thing 1 brought home from a party.