Yesterday’s speed intervals resulted in sore legs today. Thing 1 and I kept our training today short and focused on the arms, to give our legs a chance to recover.
This afternoon, I picked up a new toy for my kitchen. I am now the proud owner of a FoodSaver vacuum sealing machine. Thing 2 and I spent part of the afternoon sealing several batches of blueberry muffins and pestos made with bounty from the Farmer’s Market and placing them in the chest freezer for use in the colder months. So far it seems like something that will be very useful, but I’m going to live with it for a few weeks before I give it a thorough review here.
- 30 minutes MMA Fighter Fitness training
- Banana, blueberry, and strawberry with plain Greek style coconut milk yogurt, granola, and spiced almonds
- Coffee with vanilla stevia and almond milk
- Stir fried tempeh, red pepper, broccoli, snow peas, garlic, and ginger with miso glaze
- Brown rice ramen with pineapple soy dressing
- Whole wheat strawberry fig bar
- Coffee, black
- Sweet & Sara vegan S’more
- Wasa cracker with hummus
- Vegan hot dog on whole wheat bun with sauerkraut and mustard
- Cole slaw
- Breckle’s Brown Ale
- Veggie chips