Despite downing two pints of water before bedtime, I still woke up thirsty and desperate for water at 3:30 am. And then again at 6. Both the Things were also up in the middle of the night for water. That pizza has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much salt in it. I was so swollen that couldn’t even wear even my biggest, loosest jeans this morning.
That’ll teach me to order pizza from THAT place ever again.
Today is all about flushing out that salt and recovering from yesterday’s run.
Weight change since July 30th: -0.04 pounds. I guess with all the water I’m retaining, I should just be glad that this isn’t a positive number today.
- 1.5 mile stroll in the park
- Whole wheat mini bagel with tofu cream cheese and raspberry preserves
- Smoothie: banana, blackberries, strawberries, frozen blueberries, Vega Vanilla protein powder, and water
- Coffee with vanilla stevia and almond milk
- Fresh juice: kale, cucumber, apple, mint, and lemon
- 1/2 tempeh avocado wrap
- Sweet potato salad
- Watermelon and pineapple
- Moroccan Mint Honest Tea
- Cold brew New Orleans style coffee with almond milk and vanilla stevia
- 2 chocolate truffles
- 1 piece leftover Mexican French toast from Goldie’s
- Tofu glazed with BBQ sauce
- Red potatoes roasted with mesquite seasoning
- Cole slaw
- Cucumber and tomato salad
- Boddington’s Ale