Today marks an end to summer cheating and vacation eating. I’m back to my normal vegan cleaner eating and fitness schedule, and desperately trying to shed some of this vacation water weight so that I can fit into my fat pants comfortably.
I skipped this morning’s workout so that I could do a grocery run and fill the fridge up with fresh veggies and fruits so we could have good options easily available. There’s still a wee bit of candy in the house that we brought home, but once that’s gone, it’s nothing but healthy food around here until race day.
Distance to Goal Weight: 24 pounds. Holy Shit.
- 1 hour BJJ
- 45 minutes MMA
- Whole wheat everything bagel with peanut butter and a wee bit of tofu cream cheese (not ideal, but this was the best we could do in a house empty of fresh food)
- New Orleans style coffee with almond milk and vanilla stevia
- Maple water
- Salad: red leaf, romaine, red cabbage, carrots, heirloom tomato, cucumber, red onion, shiitake mushrooms, and Korean BBQ tempeh with blackberry ginger balsamic
- Small little piece of fudge
- Coffee with vanilla stevia and a teaspoon of coconut oil
- Apple with peanut butter
- NatureBox Gaucamole Bites
- Soft corn tacos with refried black beans, salsa, peri-peri sauce, and guacamole
- 1 ear corn with white truffle olive oil and brai salt
- Small dish of candy