Today was a much needed rest and recovery day.
Distance to goal weight: 23.8 pounds. Oooph. This is what comes of one day of stuffing my face.
- 1 hour stroll in the park
- 2 sun salutations (my legs are getting too tight, and it’s time I started adding a little yoga in daily, even if I only have time for just a very little bit)
- Bowl of fruit (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, and banana) with ground flax seed, plain Greek style coconut milk yogurt, and granola
- Coffee with vanilla stevia and almond milk
- Iced peppermint ginger green tea
- Mixed greens with tomatoes, cornichons, green olives, and gigante beans dressed with balsamic vinegar
- Crackers with hummus and cashew cheese
- Apple with peanut butter and raw honey
- Coffee with stevia and almond milk
- Quinoa with sweet potatoes roasted in walnut oil, teriyaki tofu, sautéed greens, and carrot ginger dressing
- Leftover vegan cupcake (“But Mom, we made extra so we could have them tonight, too!” Gee, thanks)
- Pumpkin Ale
- Cracker and cashew cheese