Ugh, what a day. Thing 2 has developed a nasty cough…so nasty that he burst a capillary in his eye. I took him to see his doctor first thing this morning, and she put him on a nebulizer, nasal spray, and anti-biotic, saying it’s probably seasonal allergies causing asthmatic bronchitis.
We then spent the afternoon with an allergist doing some testing, with no positive hits for anything active this seasons. The allergist did seem to agree with the doctor that the problem was allergies, but we couldn’t determine what he may be allergic to.
Personally, I think he has a cold, but then I’m not a doctor, am I.
Distance to Goal Weight: 21.6 pounds
- 1 hour BJJ
- Flax waffles with peanut butter, banana, and maple syrup
- 1/2 grapefruit broiled with strawberry slices
- Coffee with vanilla stevia and almond milk
- Macrobiotic brown rice sushi
- Mixed greens, red cabbage, and fennel with carrot ginger dressing
- 1/2 bottle Kevita probiotic drink
- Vegan brownie from the natural food market (stress eating at it’s finest)
- Coffee with vanilla stevia, cardamom, and almond milk
- Apple with peanut butter and raw honey
- Handful of granola
- Whole wheat pita stuffed with vegan “chicken”, mixed greens, tomato, red onion, and chipotle mayo
- Assorted grapes
- Harvest Ale