The color palate of my food is definitely way more brown than it should be. I’m going to blame it on not feeling 100%…the past few days I’ve developed a mild but uncomfortable cough, and I’m feeling drained most of the time.
I think my goal for next week will be to shift my palate back to the more vibrant greens and reds, and cut back on the grains and treats. This would be so much easier if I didn’t love baked goods.
Distance to goal weight: 20.5 pounds
- 45 minutes MMA
- 45 minutes no-gi BJJ
- Whole wheat everything bagel with peanut butter
- Coffee with sugar and almond milk
- Bankok curry noodles with tofu @ Noodles and Company
- Iced tea
- Hot New Orleans style coffee with almond milk
- Cronut with glaze and crumb topping
- Green tea with peppermint and honey
- Rice cake with hummus
- Crispy corn tacos with black beans and tofu, peri-peri sauce, salsa, guacamole, daiya shreds, and lettuce
- 1/4 cantaloupe melon
- Almond milk with Kahlua and Godiva liquor