My nutrition today was just horrible. I snacked too much this afternoon while I sat in front of my computer reading about the school shooting. I had a light dinner to compensate, but then snacked again later, first with a cookie at a haunted hayride and then later at home with those rice cakes and hummus.
At this rate, I am going to have to change my registration for the upcoming tournament to go up a weight class. I do not like that at all.
Distance to goal weight: 22.7 pounds
- Run about 6 miles. Not really certain, since my tracking app fell apart in the first mile.
- Ancient grains toaster waffles with peanut butter, banana, and maple syrup
- Coffee with almond milk
- Green tea
- Mixed greens, Beyond Meat “chicken,” diced apple, red onion, cranberries, and walnuts dressed with mustard, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, and EVOO
- Post run smoothie: banana, Orgain chocolate protein powder, water and ice
- Donut with heath bar crunch and vanilla glaze
- Kale chips
- Coffee with sugar and almond milk
- Vegan BLT on whole wheat toast
- Coffee with sugar and Coffemate (YUCK)
- 1/2 black and white cookie
Late Night Snack:
- Rice cakes with hummus