Today marks the start of hell week for me. I am preparing for the tournament next weekend, which will involve a lot of heavy training. Nutrition will be vital.
So of course I started the week off attending a Halloween party and eating a whole bunch of junk food. I have no will power around sugar.
Distance to goal weight: 19.8 pounds
- Speed work at the track: 1/4 mile warm up, mobility drills, three sessions of sprints of 300m, 300m, and 200m with a 2 minute rep between each session, 1/4 mile cool down
- Whole wheat bagel with peanut butter and raspberry preserves
- Coffee with sugar and almond milk
- 2 tofu hot dogs on whole grain buns with mustard, ketchup, and pickles
- Kale, Brussel sprout, and broccoli salad with cranberries, seeds, and poppy seed dressing
- Red grapes
- Coffee with hot chocolate powder and almond milk
- Vegan chocolate chip cookie
- Rice cake with hummus
Dinner @ party:
- Vegan chicken salad on gluten free bed
- Assorted party foods: chips and dips and gluten free cake and candy
- Newcastle Werewolf Ale