At this point, I’m not sure if I’m losing any actual weight, or if I’ve just managed to flush out the extra water weight. I’m leaning towards it all being water weight, which means I need to push myself a bit further next week if I want real results.
I think I’m going to try to go a little closer to Dr. Furhman’s eating plan, which has worked in the past for me, by having one meal a day be a massive salad and by eating a cup of legumes daily. More fresh veggies, less bread. I’m going to keep the eggs, though, since the days when I have eggs for breakfast I find I am hungry for lunch later, which means that they keep me satisfied longer.
Distance to Goal Weight: 19.5 pounds. This is four days in a row, now, so I’m starting to wonder if the scale is broken.
- Fitbit metrics: 10,511 steps, 11 floors
- 45 minutes MMA
- 45 minutes no-gi bjj
- Whole wheat everything bagel with scrambled egg, vegan bacon, and Daiya cheddar
- Coffee with vanilla soy milk
- Fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 tempeh avocado wrap
- Potato chips
- Mint green tea
- Coffee with cardamom and vanilla soy milk
- 1/2 vegan cookie
- Vanilla mint chai with honey and vanilla soy milk
- Small dish of apple chips
- 2 slices pineapple pizza ordered as “light on the cheese”
- Garden salad
- Red wine super fruit sangria
- Peppermint truffle