I had a terrible, horrible, no good end to my week. It was so bad that I just gave up tracking my food for three days. There was some candy, some pizza, and some birthday cake. I didn’t work out for three days, mainly because my work schedule was so tight that I didn’t have time.
What amazes me is that eating candy and sitting on my butt produces about the same results, in terms of weight change, as eating right and working out more. I don’t know what to think of this.
This week’s summary looks like this:
- Weight lost: .7 pounds down.
- Fitness, 5.67 hours total:
- No runs. The way the weather has been, I won’t be running until the middle of March, and then I’ll have a lot of make up work to do to get my conditioning back.
- 6 MMA/BJJ classes.
- 1 strength training sessions, or, as most people call it, shoveling snow.
- Food: Great at the beginning of the week, and then it fell apart at the end.
- Financial: OK. The grocery run was on target, but I splurged with a new purse on the weekend that wasn’t necessary. But it is awesome.