For the first time in too many weeks, I hit my running goal. My pace was slower than I wanted. My legs were sore as hell come Friday. But my total mileage was finally back up over 9, which is progress.
- Weight lost: Down 2.3 pounds. All water.
- Fitness, 4.8 hours total:
- 3 runs, for a total of 10 miles
- 4 MMA/BJJ classes.
- 1 short strength training session. Better than nothing.
- Food: Great until Friday, when it fell apart. It seems I do well on “regular week days” and horrible on weekends and holidays. This bodes ill for next week, when the kids are home for Spring Break.
- Meditation: 5 sessions, ranging from 16 minutes to 24 minutes