If there’s a sure way to avoid over eating on Super Bowl Sunday that doesn’t involve being sedated through the event, I haven’t yet found it. Add in that today was the day my family gathered to celebrate my recent birthday, and there was damage done. Chocolate, strawberry, and whipped cream covered damage. Oh well. Tomorrow is now another chance to get back on track.
Here’s what I ate today:
- Breakfast at Whole Foods: Vegan chocolate chip scone; cut fruit split with the fam; coffee with vanilla soy milk
- Morning Snack: Peppermint and bee balm tea with honey
- Lunch: Fresh ramen noodle miso soup with assorted veggie and baked tofu; Coffee with vanilla soy milk
- Afternoon Snack: Rice cake with almond butter; red grapes; green tea with chipotle honey
- Dinner: Chips and salsa and guacamole and vegan cheese sauce and black bean chili and Sticky Toffee Pudding ale and chocolate strawberry short cake and a spiced hot toddy.