Until I’m back to 100%, my plan is to do only one class a day. Today that was MMA. I was a little anxious because punching things had hurt soooooooo much Saturday. Today was better. I had a little discomfort, but nothing like the agony from a few days ago.
When you hit someone, it’s supposed to hurt them more than it does you, right?
Here’s what I ate today:
- Breakfast: Tofu scramble; whole wheat toast; fruit salad; small glass of orange juice; coffee with vanilla soy milk
- Morning Snack: Peppermint, bee balm, and ginger tea with honey
- Lunch: Leftover black bean chili; mixed greens with salsa; mini quesadilla with corn tortillas, Daiya cheddar, and tofu cream cheese; coffee with vanilla soy milk; handful of walnuts
- Afternoon Snack: Rice cake with peanut butter and blueberries; banana
- Dinner: Pineapple chicken (Beyond Meat chicken, that is) fried rice
- Late Night (after class): Sticky toffee pudding ale, rice cake with almond butter and honey; handful of dried cereal