Strep? Ear infection? The Funk? Whatever I have this time, it’s not going down easy despite nuking my system with antibiotics.
I took the last three days off from being responsible. I ate stuff I didn’t want to own up to (pizza, cookies, muffins, a frappucino), mainly because I was in no shape to cook, and tried to make myself feel better. There was no working out, obviously, but I did get over into the sun and unseasonably warm weather this weekend for more short photographic excursions (with the results being shared at a Tomboy Photography and on Instagram at AllisonCoffinPhotography).
Today I’m feeling better, if far from completely well, so it’s time to get back to being accountable for my actions.
Here’s what I fueled myself with today:
- Breakfast: Smoothie; whole wheat english muffin with almond butter and raspberry preserves; coffee with vanilla soy milk
- Morning Snack: Green tea with chipotle honey
- Lunch: Tofurkey and Daiya Swiss club on whole wheat; Good Belly probiotic shot; coffee with vanilla soy milk; lavender dark chocolates
- Afternoon Snack: Pear with ginger honey; handful of walnuts; rice cake
- Dinner: Orange glazed tempeh; back bean and mango quinoa; mixed greens with ginger dressing; green tea with chipotle honey
- Late Night (when I got home from my hearing, which went later than expected): brown ale; 1/2 a seitan quesadilla I found in the fridge; rice cake